Project Manager: Urban Builders and Developers, Inc.,
3500 Flushing Rd, Flint, MI 48504
Invitation for bids is made by the owner for:
Roofing replacement at 4100 W. Coldwater Road, Flint, MI 48504
Bids are due: Sealed bids will be received by the Northridge Academy Board of Directors no later than 2:00 p.m., August 25, 2016 at the current Northridge Charter Academy office at 530 W. Pierson Road, Flint. Bids will be opened at 6:00 p.m. on that date in the board meeting room at that same location. Late bids will be returned unopened.
Remove and replace approximately 18,500.00 sq ft of existing buildup and rubber roof
- Remove existing roof on main building and corridor walkway, down to plywood deck
- Inspect deck for deficiencies and replace as need specific unit cost of replacement
- Install 1 ½" polyisocyanurate Insulation
- Install high density primed fiberboard System
- Anchor and secure board per manufacturer’s specifications
- Install 18,500 sq ft of minimum .45 Mil EPDM rubber membrane roof system complete or, optional, 45 mil T.P.O White Roof System.
- Seal and flash all penetrations
- Lift and reset all mechanical HVAC units
- Make sure all drains are clean and functional
- Install minimum 24 gage Kynar metal and cant strips, along perimeter and parapet walls
- Disposal of debris properly off site
- provide minimum 10/10 material and labor warranty
- Must comply with state codes under state permit
- Repair damage caused during installation.
- Contractors must be licensed and insured with Northridge Academy as additional insured on policy
- This is a prevailing wage job for Genesee county
- Specify start and finish date. This job is to be completed prior to Sept 15, 2016
A security deposit in check or money order in the amount of 1/20 of total bid amount must accompany this bid.
For Questions and/or Walk-through, contact Josiah Curry or Joe King at Urban Builders and Developers, 3500 Flushing Road, Suite 116, Flint, MI 48504, (810) 516-0748 or (810) 577-4770.
The owner and the project manager reserve the right to reject any or all bids and to waive irregularities in bids. All bids shall be accompanied by a sworn statement disclosing any family relationship that exists between the owner or any employee of the bidder and any member of the Board of Directors of Northridge Academy, or the superintendent of the school. The Board of Directors shall not accept a bid that does not include a sworn and notarized familial relationship statement.