Northridge Academy is accepting new student enrollment applications for 2019-20, grades K-8, at 4100 W Coldwater Rd., Flint, 48504, 810.785.8811.
If we have spots available after the open enrollment period, they will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
To begin the enrollment process, please fill out the "APPLY NOW" form to submit an online enrollment application.
Upon receipt of this form, we will contact you regarding additional materials that will be required to complete registration.
Just need more information? Contact us and a member of our staff will provide any information you may need.
- Northridge Academy is a free, public school academy and adheres to all requirements outlined by its charter authorizer and federal and state law regarding enrollments.
- Current students are given the opportunity to re-enroll in late winter, with preference given to them and their siblings.
- The school holds an advertised open enrollment period in the spring, during which any Michigan resident may apply.
- In the event that any grade is over-subscribed a public lottery is held to determine enrollment and a waiting list.
- The academy does not charge tuition nor discriminate in admissions policies or practices on the basis of intellectual or athletic ability, measures of achievement or aptitude, status as a handicapped person, religion, creed, race, sex, color or
- Child must be five (5) years of age by September 1 for entrance into Kindergarten
- A birth certificate with an “official raised seal” must be presented.
- Up-to-date records of immunization signed by your doctor must be brought to school at registration.
- Students requesting admission to Northridge from other schools must present a copy of their latest report card.
- Act 26 of 1995 (the Safe School Act) requires parents/guardians/caregivers to provide a sworn statement upon registering their child in school as to whether the child has previously been suspended or expelled from another school for an act of violence and/or possession of weapon violation.